Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Custom Gift Order

My boys were invited to a teenage girl's birthday party recently.  I knew this was the perfect opportunity for me to create something fun.  Since I only have boys, any time we have to get a gift for a girl, I get excited because I get a chance to sew!

This girl has unique taste and so that is why creating a tote (or in this case, 2 totes) for her was the perfect opportunity for me to look for what I knew she would like.  When I showed her Mom, she even reiterated that her daughter is picky, but that I had hit the nail on the head when choosing her fabric.  Check out the creation below:

I created a mini tote and a matching larger tote.


The inside of the larger tote has a cell phone pocket.  The inside of the mini tote has the opposite fabric of the outside.

If you are interested in ordering a custom gift for that special girl in your life, please just contact me.  I will be happy to look for specific fabric and contact you with samples so you get to decide.

The prices on these items are as follows: mini tote - $12.50; larger tote - $20.00.  You can purchase both for $30.00. Just shoot me an email! 

No comments:

Post a Comment